As a newlywed, I’m still so inspired by incredible wedding photography, decor, clever ideas and just general great wedding tips & tricks. But for the most part, it’s being inspired by couples in love – you can really tell when a couple loves each other, and with a good photographer who is all about capturing natural moments – you can definitely see it!
Having been to about 7 weddings since my own (which was in November), it’s just amazing to appreciate it from the other side of the table. Seeing a couple making their vows to each other in front of God, family and friends is so much more meaningful when you yourself are married. WOWNESS!
And you know what…falling in love has nothing on loving in marriage. It’s something quite amazing and very special, and has such incredible potential for growth.
Anyway, after the lovey-dovey smushy parts of this LOVE post, I thought I would share my favourite wedding photography and inspirational sites with you, courtesy of The Good Girls Guide – in case you’re planning, dreaming or wishing you could do it again…
- Love Made Visible – my amazing wedding photographers – just talented, gorgeous and natural
- Christine Meintjes Photography – an incredible photographer with classic, beautiful style to sigh over
- Oh Darling Bride – local Cape Town based wedding blog full of great tips & ideas on decor, trends & more
- Style me Pretty – gorgous real weddings, insiration, ideas and decor trends
- The Pretty Blog – another local but internationally inspired wedding blog full of amazing DIY & ideas
- Southern Weddings Magazine – rustic, luxurious, country style weddings to oogle over…
Beautiful Vintage Wedding | source here.